by Uptown American Team
“I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.” -Whitney Houston
Below are 15 points of advice that women of any age should know and keep in mind every day… read it, share it, live by it.
- It’s okay to have regrets. Live each day like it’s your last and embrace every mistake as a learning experience.
- Every woman always has something they want to change about their body. Do your best to accept and love yourself the way you are.
- Always work towards feeling both physically and mentally healthy.
- Surround yourself with people who make you happy by adding value and positivity to your life.
- Don’t waste your time with people who bring you down. Life is too short.
- As long as you are happy with your style, no one else’s opinions matter.
- Give compliments. You never know how much someone needs a little encouragement.
- Be brave and dream big.
- You are stronger than you realize. Push yourself.
- If you judge others, that is just a reflection of your own character.
- Travel the world as much as possible, either on your own or with loved ones.
- Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone. There will always be excuses… ignore them.
- It is much more rewarding to spend money on experiences and making memories rather than material items.
- Don’t be a woman that needs a man, be a woman that a man needs!
- You have to love yourself before you can truly love someone else.