by Uptown American Team
You can never do to much traveling. Each place brings new discoveries, new experiences and new memories. So, here is a list of 7 vacation destinations you should add to your travel bucket list.
“Travel as much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.” – Unknown
- Milos, Greece – Skip out on Athens and head to Milos, a beautiful island in Greece. You can enjoy its romantic beaches and picturesque villages.
- Barcelona, Spain – This city has so much to do and see from exploring the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia and the Gothic Quarter to enjoying lively local street performers.
- Maui, Hawaii – Swim, snorkel, hike, scuba dive, or just snooze on the beach… in Maui you can explore the beautiful island or enjoy its beauty from the beach.
- Bora Bora – This tropical island is a part of the Society Islands of French Polynesia. With beautiful resorts and incredibly clear waters, this is the place to go for relaxation.
- Amalfi Coast, Italy – Along the southern side of Italy’s Sorrentine Peninsula is the Amalfi Coast. With artsy towns like Positano along with beautiful grottos, cliffs and bays, the Amalfi Coast is truly a one-of-a-kind place.
- Prague, Czech Republic – With remarkable castles, cathedrals and the John Lennon Wall, the sightseeing opportunities in Prague are endless. This city looks like a fairytale and will allow you to truly immerse yourself in its culture.
- Paris, France – Everyone has to go to Paris at least once in their lifetime. From the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, to crepes and baguettes at every corner, Paris is a must-have place on your bucket list.
We do not own any of the photos included in this blog.